360050_UT 12wk30 SAW IT 562127_Mojo_468x60_Browse100s

Sunday, October 14, 2012

A beautiful poem on Testing.

Imagine there’s no testing
It’s easy if you try
No bugs below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the developers living for today
Imagine there’s no test cases
It isn’t hard to do
Nothing to pass or fail
And no test reports too
Imagine all the developers living life in peace
You, you may say
I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one
I hope some day you’ll bug us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no certification
I wonder if you can
No need for politics or money
A brotherhood of testers
Imagine all the testers sharing all as one
You, you may say
I’m a tester, but I’m not the only one
I hope some day you’ll join us
And the testers will live as one

0 comments:

570425_Up To 60% Off w/ Free Shipping 525x133
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews